- A&L Goodbody Tops Rankings for Deal Activity in First Half of 2015 (09/07/2015)
A&L Goodbody has once again been ranked as the leading legal advisor by value of deals transacted in Northern Ireland in the first half of 2015.
- A&L Goodbody named Irish Tax Firm of the Year for the second consecutive year (03/06/2015)
A&L Goodbody has once again been named 'Irish Tax Firm of the Year 2015' at the International Tax Review European Awards ceremony in London.
- A&L Goodbody 2015 Cyber Risk Study (28/05/2015)
Irish businesses exposed to significant legal risk due to lack of preparedness for cyber attack
- Companies Act 2014 - in force 1 June 2015 (29/05/2015)
The Companies Act 2014 effects a number of significant new and amended provisions for Irish companies and will affect the way business has been done in the past.
- A&L Goodbody appoints three new Partners (12/05/2015)
A&L Goodbody appoints three new Partners
- Companies Act 2014 - Modernising and consolidating company law in Ireland (19/06/2015)
The vast majority of the provisions of the Companies Act 2014 came into force on Monday 1 June 2015. The Act consolidates and restates a lot of existing company law but also brings in a significant number of changes which will affect the way business is done.
- A&L Goodbody advises Endo on its $2.6bn acquisition of Auxilium (15/10/2014)
A&L Goodbody is pleased to have acted as Endo International's Irish legal advisor on its proposed acquisition of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $2.6bn.
- A&L Goodbody advises on ICAV conversion (15/05/2015)
A&L Goodbody is pleased to have advised on one of the first Central Bank of Ireland approved conversions of an existing investment company, to Ireland's newest corporate investment structure, the Irish Collective Asset-management Vehicle (ICAV).
- A&L Goodbody advises on 'Deals of the Year 2015' (13/05/2015)
A&L Goodbody advised on five of the winning deals across six categories in the "Deals of the Year 2015", published by Finance Dublin magazine. The Firm's role in these winning deals once again endorses A&L Goodbody's reputation for working on some of the most innovative, complex and challenging assignments in the market.
- A&L Goodbody becomes first Irish law firm to be named 'European Law Firm of the Year' (12/03/2015)
A&L Goodbody has become the first Irish law firm to win the prestigious European Law Firm of the Year award at The Lawyer publication's annual European Awards.
- A&L Goodbody named 'Ireland's Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law 2015 (05/05/2015)
A&L Goodbody has been named Ireland's Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law at the 2015 gradireland awards. The awards identify businesses that students most want to work for.
- ICAV Webinar: Co-hosted by A&L Goodbody and PwC (09/03/2015)
A&L Goodbody and PwC co-hosted a webinar on the ICAV on Tuesday 24 March.
- A&L Goodbody shortlisted for the 2015 Global Competition Review (GCR) Awards (24/02/2015)
A&L Goodbody's EU, Competition & Procurement group has been shortlisted for the 2015 GCR Award in the category: "Regional firm of the year – Europe: A firm based solely in Europe which has had an outstandingly successful 2014 in terms of the quality and quantity of its competition work".
- Volume of M&A deals reported likely to rise substantially as a result of new Competition Law rules (27/01/2015)
2014 saw a notable increase in merger and acquisition (M&A) activity and a significant uplift in transactions undertaken by private equity players, according to the Merger Notifications Review, published by A&L Goodbody's EU, Competition & Procurement Group.
- A&L Goodbody ranked Ireland’s top legal advisor for M&A for third consecutive year (12/01/2015)
A&L Goodbody has been ranked as the top Irish law firm for Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) in 2014 by four separate publications – Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Mergermarket and Experian Corpfin. The Firm advised on more M&A deals in 2014 than any other Irish law firm – following similar rankings achieved in 2012 and 2013.
- A&L Goodbody top ranked Irish Firm across all practice areas - IFLR1000 (06/11/2014)
A&L Goodbody once again is the only Irish law Firm to be ranked in Tier 1 across all the specialist legal areas according to the international publication IFLR1000 2015. This is the third successive year of this achievement.
- A&L Goodbody wins Best Management of Knowledge Award for the second consecutive year (31/10/2014)
Leading international publication The Lawyer has awarded A&L Goodbody the award for "Best Knowledge Management Strategy", in recognition of the firm's outstanding knowledge initiatives. The presentation was made at the 2014 Lawyer Management Awards last week in London.
- A&L Goodbody ranked Ireland's Most Innovative Law Firm 2014 by the Financial Times (28/10/2014)
The Financial Times has ranked A&L Goodbody as Ireland's Most Innovative Law Firm in 2014. This is a continuation of the firms similar success in 2013.
- A&L Goodbody employees recognised for commitment to corporate responsibility (22/09/2014)
A&L Goodbody has won the Excellence in Community - Volunteering Award in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at the 2014 Chambers Ireland CSR Awards.
- Financial Times shortlists A&L Goodbody for 5 European Innovative Lawyer Awards (16/09/2014)
A&L Goodbody has been shortlisted by the Financial Times in five categories of its upcoming European Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Showing 1 - 20 of 86 Next >