- Companies Bill 2012 (19 April 2013)
The Companies Bill 2012 was published in December 2012 and is currently scheduled to have its second stage reading in the Dáil towards the end of April 2013.
- Recent Developments in the Domestic and European Banking Sector for April 2013 (07 May 2013)
This article highlights the main developments that have taken place over the last month in the domestic and European banking sector.
- Weekly Update of Legal Developments 7 May 2013 (07 May 2013)
Recent Developments in the Domestic and European Banking Sector for April 2013; European Commission Publishes Revised Guidance on Dawn Raids; Companies Bill 2012 Update; New Bodies Subject to Ombudsman Legislation
- Investment Funds April Newsletter (30 April 2013)
Deadlines, Amended UCITS Notices and forms, UCITS SMICs, F&P, IFIA Conference, AIFMD, MMFs, Financial Benchmarks.
- Investment Funds March Newsletter (28 March 2013)
Deadlines, ONR, F&P, EMIR reporting, AIFMD, ESMA Q&A, UCITS V, liquidity risk management, shadow banking, benchmarks, MiFID II, EuVECAs, EuSEFs and AML