- The Irish Tax System – A General Guide (07 May 2013)
Ireland has for many years used tax incentives to attract inward investment and has traditionally directed its tax incentives towards active business income – notably, the standard 12.5% rate of corporation tax applicable to most trading income.
- IBEC Economic Outlook Q1 2013 (31 January 2013)
2013 can be turning point for the domestic economy.
- M&A Moves Ahead in Ireland (10 January 2013)
In the January 2013 edition of American Lawyer, Cian McCourt, M&A Partner and Head of the firm's New York office discusses trends in mergers and acquisitions in Ireland. 'M&A Moves Ahead in Ireland' (pdf) focuses on the continued recovery of Ireland and outlook for the year ahead.
- Doing Business in Ireland Survey (02 October 2012)
Ireland is in the front line of the global economic crisis, but it is gradually getting back on its feet. This Doing Business in Ireland survey of international attitudes towards the jurisdiction’s business environment, suggests the country is on the long road to recovery. The report was compiled by Global Legal Post in association with A&L Goodbody.
- IBEC Economic Outlook Q4 2012 (31 October 2012)
Budget must not add to labour costs.