- Companies Bill 2012 (19 April 2013)
The Companies Bill 2012 was published in December 2012 and is currently scheduled to have its second stage reading in the Dáil towards the end of April 2013.
- Investment Funds May Update - Central Bank is ready to accept applications for authorisation under AIFMD (16 May 2013)
The Central Bank of Ireland (Central Bank) has published the long awaited draft AIF Rulebook (AIF Rulebook) together with draft application forms and a Questions and Answers (Q&A) document.
- Investment Funds January Newsletter (31 January 2013)
SMIC business plans, KIID filings, ONR, Fit & Proper, 10% trash bucket, FATCA, new Companies Bill, UCITS V, PRIPS, EMIR
- Financial Services Regulation & Compliance Newsletter (31 January 2013)
"Fitness & Probity Service Standards Performance" Report, Quarterly Bulletin Q1, Principles of Best Practice - Life Insurance Products, Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, revised version Basel III Liquidity Cover Ratio; ESMA guidelines - scope of the Credit Rating Agency Regulation; IOSCO report on suitability requirements with respect to the distribution of financial products; European Commission - cross-border transfers of registered offices of companies.
- Investment Funds December Newsletter (21 December 2012)
AIFMD Level 2 Regulation, related consultations, FATCA, REITS, UCITS SMICs, ESMA Guidelines on ETFs and other UCITS issues, UCITS IV/AIFMD amendments and CRA III.