- A&L Goodbody races ahead at Calcutta Run 2013 (27 May 2013)
- A&L Goodbody Appoints Seven New Partners (27 May 2013)
- A&L Goodbody Named Ireland's IP Law Firm of the Year (01 May 2013)
- Suas and A&L Goodbody form new partnership to tackle low levels of literacy (30 April 2013)
- A&L Goodbody Northern Ireland Wins Insider Dealmaker Awards (19 April 2013)
- Companies Bill 2012 Update (07 May 2013)
The Companies Bill 2012 has now completed Second Stage of the legislative process in the Dáil.
- Companies Bill 2012 (19 April 2013)
The Companies Bill 2012 was published in December 2012 and is currently scheduled to have its second stage reading in the Dáil towards the end of April 2013.
- Private Antitrust Litigation in Ireland (19 June 2013)
Dr Vincent Power, Head of the Firm's EU, Competition & Procurement Group reviews Private Antitrust Litigation in Ireland. This article was first published in Private Antitrust Litigation - Jurisdictional comparisons by The European Lawyer (Thomson Reuters).
- Retirement Ages in the Spotlight (18 June 2013)
The issue of retirement ages and age discrimination remains ever topical with an increasing number of cases coming before the Equality Tribunal. With the state pension age increasing in 2014 to 66 it is likely that this topic will remain firmly in the spotlight.
- EBA Publishes Good Practice Opinions on Responsible Mortgage Lending and the Treatment of Borrowers in Payment Difficulties (18 June 2013)
The European Banking Authority (EBA) has published two good practice Opinions on (a) responsible mortgage lending and (b) the treatment of borrowers in mortgage payment difficulties.